Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
show how much I LOVE YOU!
Valentine’s Day isn’t for everyone but who can resist the PINK and RED decor, the witty cards, creative packaging and sweet treats!
The thought of a homemade trinket or sentiment is a sure-fire way to express your love. So channel your inner cupid, get out your glitter, glue, craft scissors, recipes and heartfelt notes to say, I love you to family, friends and lovers with a DIY inspired Valentine. Check out these inspirational faves:
1. Festive Tassel Garland sure to brighten up Valentine’s Day with pink and sparkle. Find it on Etsy from GlamFeteByBri
2. Pink Milk. Who didn’t love this as a kid? Adults and kids alike will find joy in sipping this all natural pink milk on V-Day from momtastic
3. How sweet are this DIY dip-dyed ombre mittens? Made from an old sweater and crafted from the heart. Check out the how-to at ModCloth
1. Season someone’s Valentine’s Day with a hug! These hug salt and pepper shakers can be found at the Moma shop-not DIY but a cute gift
2. Make your baked goods extra heartfelt with this DIY Heart-Shaped Paper from Martha Stewart
3. Love these popsicle stick geometric hearts painted in gold and white from Oleander and Palm